Friday, November 28, 2008

Crafty Things

I think it must be the time of year or maybe it has just come with age, but I really like doing crafty things. I don't have much skill or experience but I am all game for a simple project that I can do with my kids. My neighbor Sara told me about this one today so the boys and I had to give it a whirl. The link and how to instruction are on the Wise Craft blog link under My blog list on the right of this post. Now that I am Art Mom for both boys' classrooms, I have started to look up more blogs and websites that have cute/artsy/craftsy ideas. If I was half as creative as some of these women, I would be happy. If you all have any other links that have great ideas for arts and crafts with kids, please share. Hope you all have a wonderful season celebrating Christ's birth!

No comments:

Overlooking the Potomac

Overlooking the Potomac
Mt. Vernon